Amazon Prime is one of the most popular subscriptions in India. The membership gives access to the Amazon App with exclusive offers, express delivery, it also comes bundled with access to Prime Music with offline download option, and also Prime Video with a vast collection of movies and web series across all the genre. The cost of the Amazon Prime Membership is currently INR 999 annually or INR 129 per month. Now, Amazon has announced ‘Youth Offer’ wherein users of agee 18-24 can avail INR 500 Cashback on Yearly Prime Membership.
This offer is definitely helpful for college students here in India and INR 500 is absolutely worth and is a no brainer deal.
Here’s how to get Amazon Prime for INR 499:
- Open Amazon App
- Navigate to ‘Try Prime’
- Click on ‘Youth Offer’ banner
- Proceed and Pay INR 999 with Credit card, Debit card, Net banking or Amazon pay balance
- Now, in order to avail INR 500 cashback, you need to verify your age by uploading PAN card, address proof along with a photo. (Ignore if KYC already done)
- Once verified, you will get INR 500 as Amazon pay balance within 10 days.
Benefits of Amazon Prime
- Free unlimited One-day, two-day delivery
- Discounted same-day delivery
- Exclusive and Early deals
- No minimum order value
- Prime Music – Ad-free, Offline download
- Prime Video – Bollywood and regional blockbusters, Hollywood movies, U.S. TV shows, award-winning Amazon Original series, and kids’ shows
- Unlimited 5% reward points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card
All in all, paying just INR 499 for Amazon Prime is really a great deal, get your Prime account before the deal goes off. Also, drop a comment let me know how many of you availed the deal 🙂