iQOO, Vivo’s spin-off brand has unveiled a new smartphone in China today. Previously iQOO had unveiled iQOO 3, the cheapest Snapdragon 865-powered phones in the market.
Today, iQOO has launched a new smartphone with a higher refresh rate dubbed iQOO Neo 3.
iQOO Neo 3: Design
iQOO Neo 3 features a punch-hole display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 90.4% screen-to-body ratio. The panel has a punch-hole cutout on the top right corner to fit the front camera.
iQOO Neo 3: Display
iQOO Neo 3 flaunts a 6.7-inch full HD+ AMOLED display with 2408x1080p resolution and a high144Hz refresh rate with options to switch between 144Hz, 120Hz, and 90Hz. The display also supports HDR10 to enhance the movie experience.
iQOO Neo 3: Performance
The handset is s powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Octa-core chipset which is clocked up to 2.8GHz along with Adreno 650 GPU. iQOO Neo 3 comes with 6/8/12GB RAM with up to 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
iQOO Neo 3: Camera
It features a triple rear camera set-up with a 48MP ultra-clear master camera with aperture f/1.79, an 8MP 112 degrees ultra-wide-angle lens with aperture f/2.2, and a 2MP macro camera with aperture f/2.4 setup. iQOO Neo 3 comes with punch-hole selfie shooter with a 16MP camera and f/2.0 aperture.
iQOO Neo 3: Battery
iQOO Neo 3 comes with a 4500mAH battery that supports 44W fast-charging via Type-C port.
iQOO Neo 3: Software
iQOO Neo 3 runs on IQOO UI based on Android 10 OS out of the box.
iQOO Neo 3 features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor with face unlock for security, NFC stereo speakers, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
iQOO Neo 3 Specifications
- Display: 6.57″ full HD+ AMOLED
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- RAM: 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB
- Rear Camera: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Battery: 4500mAH
- OS: IQOO UI based on Android 10
- Security: Fingerprint sensor and face unlock
- Sensors: Gravity sensor,Light sensitive response,Proximity sensor,GyroscopeElectronic compass
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, and USB Type-C port
- Specials: Super liquid cooling system, Multi Turbo 3, OCR graphic conversion, 3.5mm headphone jack, full scene NFC, 4D Game Shock 2.0, game voice change 2.0, Hi-res sound effects and Game space 3.5
- Thickness: 8.93mm
- Weight: 198.1grams
- Colors: Night Black, Blue
Pricing and Availability:
- 6GB/128GB – CNY 2,698 (INR 29,000 approx.)
- 8GB/128GB – CNY 2,998 (INR 32,000 approx.)
- 12GB/128GB – CNY 3,298 (INR 35,500 approx.)
- 8GB/256GB – CNY 3,398 (INR 36,500 approx.)
Currently, iQOO Neo 3 is available in the China market, and the device is up for pre-orders. The sales will start in China from April 29th officially. There is no word on the availability in other regions yet.
Amazon Prime Day: Best Deals on Phones, Electronics, and New Launches