Vivo has announced its latest V series camera centric-device in India today dubbed Vivo V19. The Vivo V19 is the successor to the Vivo V17 which was launched in October last year.
The Vivo V19 comes with a dual front-facing camera, quad rear cameras, and sports an AMOLED display. Here’s everything you need to know both the Vivo V19.
The Vivo V19 is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 712 chipset, which is a year-old SoC. It features a 6.44-inch Full HD+ E3 Super AMOLED panel and is paired up with 8GB RAM and up to 256GB of onboard storage.
Over to the camera department, there is a 48MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide camera followed by 2MP macro and a 2MP depth sensors. Over to the front, there is a 32MP primary sensor along with 8MP ultra-wide sensor. To power all the internals, the device 4500mAH battery with 33W fast charging via Type-C port.
Vivo V19 Specifications
- 6.44-inch Full HD+(2400 x 1080)E3 Super AMOLED panel, 20:9 aspect ratio
- 10nm Octa-core Snapdragon 712 processor, Adreno 616 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128/256GB internal storage, microSD card support
- 48MP (f/1.79) + 8MP(f/2.2, wide-angle) +2MP(f/2.4, depth) + 2MP(f/2.4, macro)
- 32MP(f/2.08) + 8MP(ultra-wide) dual front camera
- 4500mAH battery, 33W fast charging, Type-C
- Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10
- In-display fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- Dual SIM, 4GVoLTE, Wi-Fi(2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, Beidou, Galileo, GLONASS
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 159.64×75.04×8.5mm
- Weight: 186.5g
- Colors: Mystic Silver, Piano Black
Vivo V19 Pricing and Availability
- 8+128GB – INR 27,990
- 8+256GB – INR 31,990
The device will go on sale via Flipkart, Amazon, and offline stores starting May 15.
- 10% cashback on HDFC & ICICI credit card, and Credit/Debit Card EMI transactions
- Airtel double data Offer
- One time Screen Replacement Offer
- Jio Gold Pass benefits worth INR 40K
- No Cost EMI