Xiaomi has added a new device in its Mi 10 series today. The company has announced Mi 10 Youth today China today. The Mi 10 Youth is very similar to the Mi 10 Lite 5G but, features a periscope camera. The Mi 10 Youth will Join the Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro family.
Starting off with the display, the Mi 10 Youth features a 6.-57-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 2400 x 1080 resolution. The display supports HDR10 / 10+ video playback, 800 nits of peak brightness, and is protected by corning gorilla glass 5 protection.
Also Read: realme X50m 5G with Snapdragon 765G, 120Hz display Announced
Under the hood, the device is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 765G processor and coupled with Adreno 620 GPU. It is a 5G enabled chipset and supports dual-mode 5G(SA/NSA) and is packed with a fifth-generation AI engine.
The Mi 10 Youth is packed with up 8GB LPDDR4X and 256GB of UFS 2.1 storage. To power all the internals, it is backed by a 4160mAH battery that supports 22.5W fast charging via Type-C port.
On to the camera department, the Mi 10 Youth feature a quad-camera setup with a 48MP primary camera with 1/2 ″ large sensor, f/1.79 aperture, an 8MP periscope telephoto lens with up to 5x optical zoom, 50x periscope zoom, 10x hybrid optical zoom, split OIS followed by an 8MP ultra-wide-angle with 120° FoV, f / 2.2 and a 2MP macro lens. The Mi 10 Youth features a 16MP front-facing camera in a dew-drop notch.
Other features of the device include an in-display fingerprint scanner, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g(2.4G+5G), 5G, 4G VoLTE, 2×2 MIMO, and GPS/Beidou/Galileo/GLONASS/QZSS, and NFC.
Mi 10 Youth Specifications
- 6.57-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 800 nits of peak brightness, HDR 10/10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 7nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor
- 6/8 GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64/128/256 GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- 48MP(f/1.79, primary) + 8MP(telescope, 5x optical zoom, OIS) + 8MP(f/2.2, 120° FoV) + 2MP(f/2.4) Macro lens
- 16MP Front Camera, slow-mo, portrait mode
- 4160mAH battery, 22.5W fast charging, USB Type-C
- MIUI 11 based Android 10
- In-Display fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Dual SIM, 5G, 4G VoLTE, WI-Fi 5 802.11 a/b/g, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS/Beidou/Galileo/GLONASS/QZSS
- Dimensions: 164.02 x 74.77 x 7.88mm
- Weight: 192g
- Colors: Black, Blue, Peach, Green, White
Pricing and Availability
- 6 + 64GB – CNY 2,099 (~Rs 22,600)
- 6 + 128GB – CNY 2,299 (~Rs 24,800)
- 8 + 128GB – CNY 2,499 (~Rs 26,900)
- 8 + 256GB – CNY 2,799 (~Rs 30,000)
Mi 10 Youth Edition 5G is now up for pre-order in China and will go on sale from April 30th. Do let us know what are your thoughts on this new flagship killer from Mi.
Amazon Prime Day: Best Deals on Phones, Electronics, and New Launches