Xiaomi announced its Mi Note 10 Lite alongside Redmi Note 9 Series to add a new device to its mid-range series at an online-only global event a couple of days ago. This is the third smartphone in the Mi note 10 Series after Mi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro. This new mid-range phone is very identical to Mi 10 Youth Edition 5G and Mi 10 Lite 5G.
Mi Note 10 Lite is packed with a 6.47-inch Full HD+ 3D curved AMOLED panel with 2400 x 1080 resolution. The display supports HDR10 content. It is protected with corning gorilla glass 5 and also has Low blue light certification. This device also features a customizable Always-on display which is an add on.
Also read: OnePlus 8 Series India Pricing Announced
Under the hood, the device is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 730G processor and Adreno 618 GPU. Mi Note 10 Lite has up to 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and up to 128GB of internal storage with UFS 2.1 storage. It is backed with a huge 5260mAH battery and supports 30W fast charging. Xiaomi is providing its users with a 30W fast charger in the box. Xiaomi also claims that the device will fully charge in 64 minutes.
On the camera front, the Mi Note 10 Lite features a quad-camera setup at the rear with a 64MP primary sensor with 1/1.73″, f/1.89, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with 120° FoV, f / 2.2, a 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4, and a 2MP camera with f/2.4. The Mi Note 10 Lite features a 16MP front-facing camera in a dew-drop notch.
Other features of the device include an in-display fingerprint scanner, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g(2.4G+5G), 4G VoLTE, and GPS/Beidou/Galileo/GLONASS, and NFC.
Mi Note 10 Lite Specifications
- 6.47-inch Full HD+ curved AMOLED 19:5:9 display, HDR 10, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 8nm Snapdragon 730G processor, Adreno 618 GPU
- 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64/128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- 64MP (Sony IMX 686, f/1.89) + 8MP Ultra-wide camera (f/2.2, 120° FoV) + 5MP Depth sensor (f/2.4) + 2MP Macro camera (f/2.4) AI quad-camera – 960FPS slow-motion, laser focus, quad-LED flash
- 16MP front camera – slow-mo, portrait mode
- 5260mAH battery with 30W fast charging
- MIUI 11 based Android 10
- In-display fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 5 802.11 a/b/g, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS/Galileo/GLONASS/Beidou
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.67mm
- Weight: 204g
- Colors: Nebula Purple, Glacier White, Midnight Black
Pricing and Availability
- 6 + 64GB – € 349 (approximately ₹ 29,000)
- 6 + 128GB – € 399 (approximately ₹ 32,300)
- 8 + 128GB – price not announced officially