OPPO unveiled its final smartphone of the Find X2 series in addition to Find X2 and Find X2 Pro in Portugal today. Reports suggest that this device could be launched in Indian soon.
The new Find X2 Lite supports 5G with Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G on board. OPPO claims that the 30W VOOC Flash 4.0 technology charges the phone from 3 to 50% in just 20 minutes.
OPPO Find X2 Lite Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel with 20:9 aspect ratio, 1080 x 2400p, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: 7nm 2.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G, Adreno 620 GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB internal storage with UFS2.1
- Rear Camera: 48MP(f/1.8) main sensor, 8MP(f/2.2) wide-angle + macro lens, 2MP Monochrome portrait style lens, 2MP Retro portrait style lens Quad-camera setup with LED flash.
- Front Camera: 32MP(f/2.0) with 1080p video recording
- Battery: 4025mAH with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging
- OS: Color OS 7 based Android 10
- Security: In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Sensors: Geomagnetic Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Acceleration Sensor, Gravity Sensor, and a Gyroscope.
- Others: Ultra-clear visual effect OSIE to optimize image saturation and contrast to improve visual effects in apps developed by third parties like TikTok, VMate, Vigo, Likee, Instagram
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n/n 5GHz, NFC, Bluetooth v5.1
- Dimensions: 74.33 x 7.9 x 160.3mm
- Weight: 180g
- Colors: Moonlight Black, Pearl White
Pricing and Availablity:
OPPO Find X2 Lite 8/128GB – €499 (approximately INR 40,999)
Find X2 Lite has been announced in Portugal for now and there is no availability to purchase due to COVID-19 pandemic.