Xiaomi India has announced its new flagship in India. Dubbed, Mi 10, this is the company’s first flagship after the Mi 5, which was launched way back in 2016. The Mi 10 was launched back in February in China and was launched in some parts of Europe later.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 flaunts a 6.67-inch FHD+ curved AMOLED (2340x1080p) display with a 90Hz screen refresh rate. Xiaomi claims this display as their best display yet. This display also comes with a touch sampling rate of 180Hz and can go all the way up to 1120 nits of peak brightness. It is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC clocked at 2.84GHz and Adreno 650 GPU. This is the first Xiaomi device in India to support 5G, which is kinda useless as of now. Further, the Mi 10 runs on MIUI 11 based Android 10 and is packed with a 4780mAH large battery.
The device supports 30W wired and wireless fast charging and also supports 10W reverse wireless charging. It can go from nothing to 100% in just 57 minutes. Mi 10 has a USB Type-C port and also supports QuickCharge 3.0/4.0+. The phone features an In-display fingerprint scanner and also supports face unlock.
In the camera segment, the Xiaomi Mi 10 features a quad-camera setup with a 108MP f/1.69 (Samsung ISOCELL Bright HMX sensor) primary camera, a 13MP ultra-wide-angle camera with 123° FoV, a 2MP f/2.4 depth-sensor and a 2MP Macros lens. One of the main highlights of this camera is the ability to shoot videos up to 8K resolution and slow-motion up to 1080p. On the front, it has a 20MP ultra-clear camera and supports video recording up to 1080p 30FPS.
Connectivity options on the device include Wi-Fi 6, 4×4 MIMO, Wi-Fi 6/5 2.4G+5G, Bluetooth 5.1, Stereo Plus, NFC, IR blaster, and GPS/Galileo/GLONASS for navigation.
Mi 10 Specifications
- 6.67-inch FullHD+ curved AMOLED 19.5:9 display
- 90Hz refresh rate, HDR 10+, 1120 nits max brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 7nm 2.84 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 Processor, Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128/256GB UFS 3.0 Internal storage, microSD card support up to 256GB
- 108MP(primary, OIS, 7P lens, f/1.69, 1/1.33”)+13MP(123-degree ultra-wide, f/2.4)+2MP(macro, f/2.4)+2MP(depth, f/2.4) Quad rear cameras – LED flash, 8k recording, slow-mo
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 4780mAH battery, USB Type-C port, 30W wired and wireless fast charging, 10W reverse charging
- MIUI 11 based Android 10
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 5G, 4G VoLTE, 4×4 MIMO, Wi-Fi 6/5 2.4G+5G, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, IR blaster, GPS/Galileo/GLONASS
- Dimensions: 162.6mm x 74.8mm x 8.96mm
- Weight: 208g
- Colors: Twilight Grey and Coral Green
Pricing and Availability
- 8 + 128GB – INR 49,999
- 8 + 256GB – INR 54,999
Mi 10 is now available for pre-booking from today (i.e 8th May) on Amazon. Do let us know what are your thoughts on this new flagship from Xiaomi. For more news and updates, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Join our Telegram channel.