realme is gearing up to launch the successor of the realme X2, which was one of the best smartphones under Rs. 20,000 in India in 2019. The upcoming smartphone from realme has been spotted on China certification website TENAA with model number RMX2142.
The site also states that the realme X3 could also come in a 5G variant. The certifications have also dropped a few key features of the device.
realme X3 will feature with 6.57-inch Full HD+ display with quad rear camera and dual front camera, realme X3 comes with 4100 mAH battery with 30W VOOC fast charging. The listing was first spotted by GSMArena.
Here are the complete details of the upcoming realme X3
realme X3 leaked specifications
- Model number: RMX2142
- Display: 6.57-inch Full HD+ pill-shaped punch-hole display design20:9 LCD screen
- Resolution: 1080 × 2400 pixels
- Refresh rate: 120Hz
- Dimensions: 163.8×75.8×8.9mm
- Weight: 192g
- Processor: Octa Core 2.4GHz Snapdragon 765G
- GPU: Adreno 620
- RAM: 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB (UFS 2.1)
- Operating system: Android 10 with realme UI
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Rear Camera: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad camera
- Front camera: 16MP + 2MP dual camera
- Video: 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 1216 Linear Speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Other features: 5G SA/ NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Dual-frequency (L1+L5), GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, Bluetooth 5, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4100mAh with 30W VOOC 4.0 flash charge
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, distance sensor, light sensor, fingerprint recognition
- Colors: White, gray-blue
Do let us know what you feel about realme X3 device in the comment section below.